Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'll Cut you! Well...Maybe Not.

WHOOO! I know, I have been gone a while. I was finishing up this semester and plotting the death of a few teachers, bosses, and political figures. Not really…well maybe there was a bit of talk about cutting someone. One of my crazy ass old teachers gave me a C. A totally NON-deserved C. So yeah, I’ll cut her. AND I have been accepted into not one, but TWO honor societies. One that is national, one that is for the school…which is a huge deal. Not many people get in. Oh, and for this, the school is offering me NO scholarships. And the fact that I am a minority at my school, no scholarships. But they do want me to take the $11,000 in loans they have offered, so I can be in debt for the rest of my life. So, I have to go cut someone at the financial aid office this afternoon.
I am in the market for a new job, mainly because I hate mine these days. You would think that going to work with 70 dogs everyday would be fun…but really…not so much. Well, it is mainly my boss and the waking up at the butt ass crack of dawn. I just need a change. I don’t think I can do this for the next year until I finish college. Blah.
Oh, I found a new place to walk the pups in the lovely Greensboro. Actually is out where Mr. Biggs’ dad works (Senior Biggs). Bur Mil Park. Basically you just walk around Lake Brandt. I love it! We are going to have to start going like every day. The weight has got to go! I have been eating so many veggies lately! I am so proud!
Lets see, other than that…I have been super busy making jewelry. I hit 51 sales this morning. That is super exciting for me! I have also started selling earrings and rings. You should totally check out my new 80s inspired items. For Sure!
I hope everyone have a fabulous day!

No comments: