Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Sex in Greensboro"...It just doesn't have the same ring to it...

Who else is just about to pee their pants in anticipation for the Sex and the City movie?
I, for one, am. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the show. I own all the seasons and watch them everytime I sew. I bet I have seen every episode atleast 35 times each. Seriously. No Lie. I love that show that freakineg much. I guess it has something to do with wanting to be like these women. I love their clothes and attitudes. I love it all.
For some reason, I just don't think that I can dress like that in Greensboro. Also, I feel that if I were to sleep with that many people, in the area where I live, I feel I might get a name for myself, as my mom would say.
I want to get all dressed up in fancy clothes and heels (of course) and go see the movie, cosmo in hand. Any volunteers to be my Samantha...cause I am totally a Carrie. :)


Check out my store this week! I am now including a kitschy gift pouch with every item!
www.cherriesrockmysocks.etsy.com

No comments: