Monday, April 14, 2008

When Life Gives You Lemons...

You make a kick ass lemon skirt!!!!

Check it out! This is my new "creation"! This is a retro style reversable wrap skirt. One side features kelly green fabric and two little embroidered lemons. The other side is made of an awesome lemon printed fabric. THere is a yellow ribbon going all the way around the skirt that is long enough to wrap around and tie on the other side if wanted. There are buttons on both sides so you can wear this sucker however you want. And he most cool part is when you walk, you can see the underside. This skirt is really too cute!!
BTW - I had no model, so I had to photo these laying on the bed. I'll get some better pics! (Mr Biggs said these weren't his colors...so he wouldn't try it on for the pics!)
Let me know what you think!

Check me out on www.cherriesrockmysocks.etsy.com






















































































No comments: