Monday, April 14, 2008

Domestic Diva and Mr Biggs Loves Hooters

So all weekend long I was so domestic. Saturday after I got off work I came home and cleaned for like 9 hours straight. I figured it was time because there were dog hair tumbleweeds floating across the floor. I am tallking my house is CLEAN! I told Mr Biggs that the living room was so empty after I put everything where it belonged that I could hear my voice echo!
So yesterday i woke up and went to the evil grocery store. I say that because it is the closest one to my house and all the teenagers who work there are mean and have total attitude because I am bothering them by making them do their job of checking me out and baggin my groceries. Mr Biggs was sp excited to have groceries in the house that he almost helped me put them up! Instead he decided to heat up the leftover hooters wings and sat on his butt and watched tv. Gotta love him.
Then, the most super exciting thing...
I spent yesterday sewing! I made the cutest skirt! I have to sew some snaps on it this evening after I get out of class, but other than that, it is fabulous! I will have to post pics of it tonight!
Well I am off to my last day of the intership from hell.

No comments: