Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm Famous! (in my own head)

Yep, the time has come. All of you will be able to say "I knew her when...". I'm famous. All you lesser people bow before me!

Of course I am just playing! I am excited though! I was featured in a blog today! The blogger is this super sweet woman I met on CafeMom. She is a fabulous photographer. I am just so excited to have met her. She is the sweetest lady. Here is a link to her blog. Go check it out, and look at the other sellers she has featured. There is some real talent on there!


Leave a comment for her! She will love that! Check out her photos...priceless!

Oh, besides being fabulous and famous, I am preparing for exams. I will be so glad when this semester is over! I am going to spend the whole summer working, taking online classes, and making lots of new stuff for my etsy. Also, me and the sis are doing the fall festival in Asheboro, NC. So go ahead and mark the first week of October on your calendars!


Oh yeah, I am making rings now! Check them out! Like my necklaces, they are totally customizable! (this weekend I will be working on earrings!) http://www.cherriesrockmysocks.etsy.com/



Tonight I am supposed to be spending time with my favorite cousins. I am excited cause I feel like with school I have had no time to see anyone. I want to go roller skating. How gangster is that?

1 comment:

Mixed Species said...

Love the resin work! Keep casting those cool rings and we'll keep checking them out!