Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The lady lumps, humps, and queer dogs

So, I think that I have hit that point where I know I need to go on a diet. My “Lovely Lady Lumps” have become bigger than ever, my “Humps” are quite round these days (so my sister informed me), and I got a bit more jiggle than I think I need. I think that fact that I am admitting this is good. Now, if only that excitement for losing weight can be translated into the pounds falling off.
So me and the pups get all geared up to go for a walk in the neighborhood. I had to buy Skeeter a harness today because he is such a chunk that he can slip out of any collar because his neck is thicker than his head. The only harness that was left was this black one with different neon colored tennis balls all over it. Skeeter officially looks queer. So I get everyone all buckled up and they pull me up the street.
There are so many “characters” in this neighborhood. You have the guy that lives next door to me that reminds me of that neighbor from “Home Improvement”. He is always starring over the fence at me, but never speaks. Not so much as a hey while he is ALWAYS starring at me. I just want to be like “yeah, my dogs are taking a crap, can I help you?’. Then there are the weirdos that feel that they are so important that they need to walk their dogs in the MIDDLE of the street. I could just run up to these folks and poke them in their eye. Let’s not forget those retched people that feel that they are so important that they do not have to bend over and pick their dogs crap up. I mean I know I look stupid carrying around a bag of poo but, come on, it is the nice thing to do!
Anyways, wish me luck as me and my chunky dogs try to lose a little bit of poundage. I’m off to eat some spinach, bitches!

Check out the shop, there are tons of new things going on every day!
www.cherriesrockmysocks.etsy.com

No comments: