Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Newness!!!

Hi everyone! So thois is my first blog on here, so I will try to make it interesting.

Lets see. I currently intern at a local middle school and it is HELL. These kids are the devil's spawn, I swear. They cuss, hit, kick, spit, throw things...It is so out of control. Last week one boy (seventh grade) yelled across the room to another girl that she was just made because everyone knew she let him put it in her "poopoo hole". Kid you not. She then yelled back that he was just mad cause he had a little "thingie". This went back and forth DURING class. All the teacher said was "now ya'll." Yesterday they had to make fruit smoothies and the kids kept talking about how they smelled like they had vodka in them. Then they started on how good they would be with vodka in them...7th graders! This is our future ya'll!

Other than that, school is just the usual bore. I have to present my genogram today in my family systems class (PS, I am in school for Family and Consumer Science Education which is just a fancy name for Home Ec and such). This is kind of like a family tree. Well I have to talk about my family for like 8 minutes. Mind you, I go to a HBCU so I am the only white person in my class. I am totally fine with that, it is just that the teacher is forever pointing out that I am the only white person. So I have to get up and talk about my family to these kids. I'm just not excited to be like "and these are my redneck cousins and yeah, I hate most of this part of the family...blah blah blah". I feel that buisness needs to be behind closed doors!

Me and Mr. Biggs (My man) are doing very well. He is on 1st shift 12 hours this week instead of his normal 2nd shift 8 hours, so he is in rare form. We had a super romantic night last night, we both got home at about 7:30 from work and school and went to the Taco Bell. Yeah, he knows how to treat a lady. I am still on his case about the ring....

Other than that, thsi day has been fairly boring, sitting behind the desk at work! I am off to school soon until 9 PM tonight :(.

I am super excited about this blog! Thanks for looking!

As always, check out my Etsy at www.cherriesrockmysocks.etsy.com
I love custom orders, I can make anything your heart desires!!!
.

2 comments:

© Eclisse Creazioni Art & Photography said...

YYAAAYYYYY another new blogger like me.... at least i'm no more alone LMAO!!!!!

Amanda said...

Keep the blogs commin'!